The Alamo Travel Group is deeply committed to the GREEN movement. The company has sustainable environmental programs designed to comply with governmental regulations, ensure healthy and safe working conditions for its employees, conserve energy, reduce waste, protect natural resources, and provide financial support for environmental initiatives. The company undertakes evolving initiatives to sustain activities to protect our environment.
• Provides healthy and safe working conditions that include no smoking, recycling, and printing only when necessary policies and practices.
• Promotes energy conservation efforts such as turning off the lights and shutting down computers when we close.
• Reduces the disposal of waste by assuring all employees are aware of mandatory recycling policies and recycling locations in our offices.
• Protects natural resources such as the numerous trees that surround its building and help to keep it cool in the summer.
• Encourages volunteer efforts such as participation at community events designed to keep our environment clean and healthy.